I love comments! Comments create conversations, maintain and strengthen connections, and they’re a great way for me to find cool new stuff. I want to hear from you!
This blog is where I share my discoveries and thoughts about this strange and wonderful new land. It’s also one way I keep in touch with family and friends. Because I want to foster an atmosphere that is welcoming to everyone, I have developed the following working guidelines.
- Comments that are abusive, threatening, and hateful (including racist, sexist, ableist, sizeist, religiophobic, homophobic, and transphobic) will be removed.
- Profanity is not offensive to me unless it’s used as a weapon and some “bad words” are more acceptable than others. Please use good taste.
- Relevant links and signatures are okay. Spam and blatant advertising will be removed.
- A pattern of incivility, hostility and harassment, or unwillingness to respect the rules laid out here will result in a permanent ban from this site.
- I will respect your privacy and will not knowingly share your email address.
- If your comment falls into moderation I will get it out of moderation as quickly as possible.
I value diversity and welcome a variety of opinions. I also value hospitality, a sacred concept found throughout the ancient pagan world. In that spirit, I ask that commenters post in good faith keeping in mind that this blog is like a home.