Housewife Down Under has honored me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this blog and link to their pages.
- Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me
- I was born in Havana, Cuba.
- I’m religious, but not in a way that most people expect; I’m Pagan.
- I’ve never used drugs illicitly and I’ve never been drunk.
- I lack domestic skills. I don’t garden or sew and my cooking skills are very basic. I’m not even that good at cleaning, which is unfortunate because I like things very clean and organized.
- I love classic literature and read very little contemporary fiction.
- I crave making art. I especially like paper crafts and altered art, but I’m not particularly inspired, talented, or skilled.
- I like the quiet. When I’m home alone, I rarely turn on the radio or TV.
If I could, I’d nominate Housewife Down Under; be sure to read her blog. The rules call for 15 blogs. I’m listing 10 because I don’t read many blogs. I just stick to a few excellent ones. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.